Norwood Family

Norwood Family

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thankfulness

I have good and bad days but for one things for sure you can always count on family and friends. When life seems not fair, I still trying to think of ways not to think about some bad news i received in 2009 and 2010. Trying to move past them but for some reason I always go back to being thankful for what I have rather than what I don't have. All i know is im thankful for having some of the most amazing mom friends out there. And some amazing people i don't even know that do things for other without the favor being returned to them. Im thankful for the life that i have been giving, Thankful to all the people who our in it. thankful for a great and loving sister who has stood by my side from day one. Who understands all the heartache i go thought. Just wants whats best for me. Im thankful to be stepmom to wonderful kids that i wouldn't trade for the world. Im thankful to one amazing husband who understands me for me. and know when things aren't going well he always has ways making them better. Having a wonderful mom, she is truly who i strive to be with brody, show him all the great things in life, some that have meaning and others that don't. Thankful for a really great and wonderful and honest beautiful friend. Megan Marshall, no matter how bad things get or how life throws stones at you she is always one step ahead. I enjoying seeing her fire and how she does it. I know deep in her heart she does hurt, but never shows it, I look up to that. its crazy to think that oneday these blogs will mean nothing to noone. They will have moved on to better places or people. All i know its that in 2011 im going to strive to be the best person i know how to be no matter what comes my way i will try to get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment